Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

As I have mentioned before, this year's Halloween was a Peter Pan themed one. Luke
was a very good sport and let himself be decked out as Captain James Hook. He DID look pretty fabulous, I must say. My brother Joe was worried, and said, "I think Luke is in danger for the first time in his life of getting beat up if he goes out like that." Come on! Nobody messes with Captain Hook! Except Peter Pan...


Pictured here with Wendy. This picture is kind of blurry, but I love it. I might have to do a whole post on Jack and Lili's friendship, which makes me really happy.



Tiger Lily and Tinkerbell. Lucy's wings had tiny lights that flashed on and off. When she told Audrey about it she said, "Oh GOOD! That way I can find you if I lose you..."

Tinkerbell 2.0 I know her dress is more than a little tight...tight enough to give her some cleavage. I do not yet have the costume-making skills of Nanny, so cut me some slack!




Wendy with the other Darling children...Jimmy as Michael and Finn as John...






How adorable is Mr. Smee?





It was a great night! Also in attendance were Mr. and Mrs. Darling, another pirate, Tiger Lily's father and even J.M. Barrie himself, but sadly I did not get photos of them...We had a great time trick or treating as well. Kateri insisted on marching along with the big kids, although she was too timid to go up to very many doors and actually get some candy in her little pumpkin. Hope all of you had a great Halloween!







4 comments:

The Bird Family said...

You guys look AWESOME! I, for one, and thoroughly impressed with your costume skills. I got lucky this year that Emily made Fiona's. And I'm really looking forward to your post on Lili and Jack's friendship. Miss you guys!!

Alissa said...

Those costumes are amazing!

Alissa said...

And all your children are flipping cute!

The Schuler Posse said...

I love this post!! Everyone looks so so awesome!