Aunt Katie oh so generously hopped a plane this week so we could all get a Fifi fix. Everyone fell madly in love with Fiona during the 48 hours she was in Phoenix. I really think she is the happiest baby in the whole United States.

Goose and Geege trying to get as close to her as they possible can...

It is so funny to look at this beautiful little girl and see my big brother looking back at me!

This little elf hat was made for her...(actually it was made for Lili 7 years ago but it looks like it was made for Fifi...)

I know I am a horrible person to take a picture of a sad baby but I couldn't help it! Her expression is so exactly like Jon's fake-crying face! Jon, take a picture of yourself making this face so I can post them side by side!!! Thanks so much for the visit, Katie!!
1 comment:
I didn't notice your request till now - I'll send you a picture!
Post a Comment