Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sometimes it's hard to wake up...

Kateri usually needs a little snuggling session on the rocking chair when she wakes up from her nap. It helps her ease back into being fully awake and after a few minutes of rocking she can greet the world with a smile instead of a whine. A couple of days ago she took a late nap and so I was making dinner when she woke up. Audrey saw I had my hands full and volunteered to rock her sister. I was surprised when Kateri accepted her as a substitute and buried her little face in Audrey's neck for a good five minutes.
The little episode of sweet sisterly love made my day.



4 comments:

Alissa said...

That is heartbreakingly cute. I love the shot of their little heads together.

Bird Feed said...

So so sweet!

The Bird Family said...

Oh SO adorable! This makes me really want it to be a girl. :)

M Weisse said...

Not to be redundant, but this is so freakin cute. I think we can all only hope that are kids will be the nice to each other.