(I like this somber self-portrait with her beloved Jesus statue.)
Sneaking up and documenting Luke's conference call...maybe it's a little corporate espionage for a rival pharmaceutical company? I wouldn't put it past her.
I know all kids love to take pictures on grown-up's cameras, but Audrey seems to really really love it. Last year Nanny got her her very own disposable underwater camera. It was a big hit. 85% of the photos were close-ups of "beautiful" rocks at the beach surrounded by the silhouette of the shadow Audrey cast as she bent over them. I'll have to post some.
In the wake of this most recent discovery, I'm struggling to find the right course of action as a parent. Should I punish her for using a camera without permission, proving to myself to be strict and responsible? Or should I sign her up for photography lessons, proving to myself I am a perceptive and nurturing parent who recognizes my child's affinity for this art form and responds by nurturing her burgeoning talent?
Maybe both?
1 comment:
Love it! And props to Audrey for her ability to keep herself in frame...that's definitely a talent when taking self portraits!
Post a Comment