My girls are so lucky to have their Papa, who takes them on all sorts of adventures on his days off.

Getting their fishing gear ready...


Fishing at the reservoir for little perch...I realized that I am far more squeamish than my little girls during this trip. I couldn't bring myself to break off segments of wriggling earthworms for the hooks, so I had to ask Audrey to do it. "Sure, Mom!" She replied, taking care of business while I averted my eyes. "No problem."

Lili took care of removing the hooks and throwing the fish back to be caught again another day.

Papa also bought an inflatable raft this year. The girls had lots of pirate ship adventures in it with Papa, staying out hours at a time thanks to their wetsuits, and then Papa started taking Nanny out for rides in it and fishing from it.

He caught this beauty of a bluefish from it after it took them for a Nantucket sleigh ride down the beach.
Very exciting!
1 comment:
Great posts, Allie! I love that picture of all the girls lined up in a row. :)
Post a Comment