This is a picture of her after her first Confession and after being enrolled in the Brown Scapular. She was so ready to receive these sacraments, I think her joy just really shows in this photo. She and her classmates have been preparing all year under the best of instructors, (Lili's beloved teacher from kindergarten) Mrs. Hundelt. It was really moving to see Lili with her small group of classmates from the past three years mark such an important milestone in their young lives together. It was also so nice to have Nona and Travis there along with Nanny, who endured the discomforts and indignities of wheelchair air travel to be there on Lili's special day. 

(Sorry about all the redeye in the above photo...I couldn't erase it on our editing program...maybe it's just a visible sign of all of that newly endowed grace the kids are filled with...or maybe my camera just stinks.)
But seriously, when I count my blessings, VDM is right there up at the top. I just feel like Lili is in such good hands, which makes my job as a mother trying to raise my girls in this crazy crazy world we live in that much easier. Thanks so much for all of the prayers and gifts and well-wishes!


(Sorry about all the redeye in the above photo...I couldn't erase it on our editing program...maybe it's just a visible sign of all of that newly endowed grace the kids are filled with...or maybe my camera just stinks.)But seriously, when I count my blessings, VDM is right there up at the top. I just feel like Lili is in such good hands, which makes my job as a mother trying to raise my girls in this crazy crazy world we live in that much easier. Thanks so much for all of the prayers and gifts and well-wishes!
1 comment:
That close up of Lili is precious. She looks SO happy. Still can't believe how fast she's growing up. :(
Post a Comment