Yesterday was Luke's birthday. I have a hard time picking out gifts for my husband. I basically just give him the gift of an extra errand because he almost always has to return or exchange whatever it is I so foolishly purchased. This year I gave him a too-small hat and a Rolodex. All time low, I think...especially in light of the fact that my birthday is today, and he totally put me to shame. In honor of my dear sweet husband, I thought I would share a recent conversation between Audrey and Nanny (they talk on the phone a lot.)
Audrey: "My Dad does a lot of work on the lawn. He trimmed that big tree."
Nanny: "That's nice."
Audrey: "Yep." (Pause) "He's a good man."
Once again, Audrey displays her tendency to cut through the B.S. and tell it like it is.

He's a good man.

Which nobody can deny. We love him so much!
1 comment:
oh Allie, for a second I thought you said you got him a Rolex!! You are the best wife ever! Happy Birthday to both of you! See you soon!
Post a Comment