Saturday, April 10, 2010

First Time on a Ferris Wheel

This type of experience never fails to highlight the personality differences between my two older girls. The first time on a Ferris Wheel for both, their immediate reaction was utter delight, with Audrey giggling uncontrollably and Lili saying over and over, "Oh, this is amazing, this is so amazing!" Then after the first few revolutions, Lili started reading the sign that said "No Rocking" and worrying aloud about how if her father had taken her he would "totally be rocking right now." (She know her father well; he totally WOULD have been rocking.) Meanwhile, Audrey is repeatedly shoving the arm I had wrapped protectively around her waist away and leaning over the bar with her hands raised over her head to get the maximum thrill from the ride.






I think this might have to be a new tradition for our little California trips. I'll let Audrey and Luke ride together next time.


No comments: