Friday, July 31, 2009

Tuckered out

The kids get pretty tuckered out on these long summer days at the beach...here is Audrey passed out on the porch in Nanny's lap while Kateri pets her head...
Two nights ago Audrey asked me if I could carry her to her bed because she was too tired to walk. I said, "no I can't carry you. You're getting too big to be carried." She very seriously responded in her sleepy voice, "Can you just drag me to my bed, Mom? Drag me on the floor to my bed?"

I just had to throw this picture in of Daddy and his mini-me daughter. I seriously think that she is looking more and more like him as she grows, a process no doubt aided by her hair's stubborn refusal to grow.


1 comment:

jack, lucy, finn, dot, martha, and rocky said...

finn wants to know why mr. luke is sleeping in that chair behind audrey?