We've been kept so busy with school and extracurriculars. Luckily VDM's official yearbook photographer managed to snap some pictures of the kids at one of Lili's basketball games.
By now they are a month and a half old, but oh well.
Lili and her fellow Crusaders have grown so much since last year. I was so proud of them, and I loved getting to see snippets of their games in between trying to keep Isaiah from charging the field.
Luke helped coach both girls' teams, which he really enjoyed.
Audrey leisurely taking in her sister's game.
Kateri has changed so much from the shy little girl who started kindergarten 7 months ago. Here she is chatting up her favorite high-schoolers. She starting to sound less like Elmer Fudd, which I know I should be happy about, but I will miss hearing her funny little impediment, like when she yelled at Isaiah after he snatched my phone off the nightstand; "You'll never get away with it, you wascal!"
Isaiah is still lighting up our lives with his mischievous little smile. It is hard to remember what life was like without a little boy running around wreaking havoc.






No comments:
Post a Comment