Kateri is going to be Galadriel. I think she might be even more excited about this than when she was Astrid. She is totally convinced that she looks every bit as tall and willowy and gorgeous as Cate Blanchett in her getup.
But seriously, I love this time of year. I have hot glue gun burns all over my fingertips, and most days Isaiah seems to be succeeding in his campaign of household destruction, but it's the only time of year I force myself to make time for any sort of creative outlet. True, I probably waste way too much time poring over Lili's book of conceptual art from the movie, and laughing at awesomely cheesy cosplay photos, but maybe forcing myself to draft patterns and try new techniques just might help me stave off Alzheimer's.
This has happened more times than I care to admit...over the past few weeks he has also learned to both climb and remove his own diaper, so our quality of life has taken a serious hit.
We still have a lot of work to do...



No comments:
Post a Comment