During these hot hot days, we are pretty much cooped up inside for the majority of the day. It's our chance to experience what our dear friends in the North go through during the winter trying to keep your kids occupied without destroying the entire house.
Today after a lovely morning swim at our gym, I made a double batch of playdough for the kids and fooled around on my sewing machine. I ended up with a little outfit for Kateri. Thanks for the material, Nanny!
Today after a lovely morning swim at our gym, I made a double batch of playdough for the kids and fooled around on my sewing machine. I ended up with a little outfit for Kateri. Thanks for the material, Nanny!


2 comments:
so freaking cute! did you just make that pattern up? i love it.
i am also thoroughly enjoying this little "nothing says summer..." series you have going on. keep 'em coming!
I actually just modified a basic pants pattern for the bottom and winged the top. I think I want to make some of those pants for Audrey...they were really easy.
Post a Comment