It is hard to believe, but my little Audrey turned four today. Several weeks ago, she stared talking about her birthday, and when I told her she could have any cake she wanted she immediately asked, "Can we go to StarWars dot com and pick out a cake?" Come to find out, there is a starwars.com, but I google imaged some star wars cakes instead, and she saw one with a replica of the Mos Eisley Cantina on it. From that moment on, all she wanted was a cake with "Han Solo sitting on him little chair" I know that I need to work on the proper use of pronouns. So I resolved to make a Star Wars Cantina scene on her cake...here is her description of it
Also, raise your hand if you think she is humoring me when I ask her if this is how she pictured her cake...
1 comment:
Yeah...*sigh*...
Post a Comment